The World gives you exquisite access to 70% of the Earth’s surface. We’re delighted to offer you our assistance with the other 30%.

Proudly selected as The World’s new partner, our life’s work is crafting incredible, creative, award-winning journeys on terra firma using only the finest ingredients: deep local access. Unforgettable lodgings. Stellar wines. The most inventive food the region has to offer. Brilliant guides. And more than a few secrets.

For more details, please reach out to The World Concierge at 1.305.622.6805 Ext 5250 / To Book, consult The World Concierge Travel Coordinator at 1.305.622.6805 Ext 2212 /

Get Inspired

Bespoke Trips

Bespoke trips are private trips tailored to meet your every need. As The World’s MAREB_11022011_SRO_039.corrected
exclusive provider of custom trips, we’d be delighted to craft a journey just for you! These custom experiences can be designed for any part of the world, regardless of The Ship’s itinerary, and include all types of travel from family to active to cultural experiences. Work one-on-one with our world class Trip Designers to plan the perfect experience for you and your group.

As a Resident of The World, you receive preferred pricing on Bespoke experiences. To start the conversation, please consult The World Concierge Travel Coordinator at or at 1.305.622.6805 Ext 2212. For more information, please visit our Private Travel page or call directly at 1.800.387.1147 mentioning that you are calling from The World.


expert insights from our award-winning blog

As Featured In:

Travel LeisureForbesHuffington PostConde Nast TravelerWSJFinancial TimesNYTCNNTown Country

B&R: Fuel your Wanderlust. Join more than 70,000 fellow wanderers. Sign up for our newsletter to receive insights and advice from our travel experts.

  • By submitting this form, you agree to the Butterfield & Robinson Terms and Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Slow down to see the world

© 2021 Butterfield & Robinson Inc. All Rights Reserved