B&R has been creating extraordinary trips since 1966, and loving every single minute of it. Why? Because we have exceptional people travelling with us! In appreciation for letting us provide memorable travels, year after year, we have developed a loyalty program that recognizes the wonderful people who travel with us time and time again.
WELCOME TO THE CRU!
Right from your first trip, you start benefiting from being a member of the B&R Cru—that’s what we call our loyalty program. Aside from the unparalleled care and service from the B&R Travel Advisors before your trip, you will be recognized in other ways. Welcome to the family!
Benefits for all B&R Travellers
• Preferential rates from our service partners
• Pre-trip package of useful (and stylish!) items
• Custom B&R bike jersey or technical t-shirt on trip
• Invitations to special B&R events
• Advance notice of new trips
What is PCGC?
On your 5th trip with B&R, you’re considered a Premier Cru (PC) traveller and on your 10th trip, you’re welcomed to the Grand Cru (GC). What does it all mean? More benefits and insider travel perks for you!
Additional Benefits for our PCGC Travellers
• On-trip recognition
• First chance to book on new trips
• Unique B&R gifts when achieving PC or GC status
• Waitlist priority on full departures
• Invitations to special B&R events and trips
• 20th trip is free!*
* The value cannot exceed US$8,000. Your free trip can be to anywhere you want to go. It can be one of our small group tours or applied towards a private trip of your making. Please contact B&R for further details.
Meet Your Traveller Experience Expert
Scott McEwen, Manager of Traveller Experience
A familiar face to many B&R travellers, Scott has been guiding trips in Europe, Morocco and Asia over the past several years. He’s known for his creativity, attention to detail and (slightly wicked) sense of humour. If you haven’t been guided by Scott, you’ll be able to get to know him in his new role: making our travellers and B&R Cru’s experiences the best they can be.