PRIVATE JET TRAVEL WITH XOJET
XOJET, the smartest way to fly private, and B&R, the world’s leader in luxury travel, have teamed up to offer a new way to explore the world. B&R travellers now have direct access to XOJET’s world-class private jet solutions and will enjoy exclusive benefits while en route to the sort of amazing adventures you’ve come to expect from B&R.
Dan Cohen, B&R’s man on the ground (or in the air, as it were) at our partner XOJET says there are even more reasons to prefer private aviation. Read his list on our blog here.
What is bespoke with B&R?
Your dreams—realized. Your expectations—exceeded. And your mind? Totally and utterly blown.
- We craft extraordinary experiences, tailor made to meet your every need, with every stitch of every day crafted just the way you want it.
- Tell us your dreams and The World’s Best trip designers will craft a journey exclusively for you.
- Fill out the form to have one of our expert trip designers get in touch—and start planning your perfect adventure
Whistler Family Adventure
Explore the natural beauty of Whistler and the Coast Mountain Range in Southwestern British Columbia. The region is home to a lush coastal rainforest and a towering mountain range that is dominated by some of the largest glaciers in North America.
- Explore Whistler/Blackcomb with your private guide and instructor recording your ski or snowboard moves on the slopes.
- Tackle Canada’s longest ziplines—zip beside your partner and check out the incredible views across the valley
- Venture into Whistler’s trails on snowshoes—refuel mid-day with an outdoor catered picnic
Insider Access: Dogsledding through the Callaghan Valley.
Utah: American Splendor
Explore the mysterious beauty and geological variance that this amazing part of the country has to offer; sandstone reds and deep sky blues come together with canyons, cliffs, mesas and lakes to create a contrasting and dramatic canvas.
- Mount your bike for a scenic descent to Lake Powell and across the Glen Canyon Dam.
- Enjoy the sights as you fly over Bryce Canyon National Park, then bike over the Paria River into the otherworldly Kodachrome Basin.
- Explore South Kaibab Trailhead on foot
Insider Access: Get in touch with Mother Earth during a private yoga and meditation session offered in the pavilion studio at the award-winning Amangiri.
Nurturing Nature in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is deservedly known as the Jewel of Central America and has been rightly lauded as one of the top travel destinations for adventure. A nature lover’s playground, the country cannot fail to charm you as you kayak the thrilling rapids, horseback ride to waterfalls and zipline through the lush canopy.
- Hike the coast and enjoy a gourmet BBQ picnic on the beach.
- Explore the rainforest with a naturalist and get a birds-eye view on a canopy tour.
- Visit the Volcan Arenal and Tabacon hot springs at the base of a volcano.
Insider Access: Stay at the sophisticated Punta Islita for your Costa Rican adventures.
Four Seasons Resort, Whistler
Nestled at the foot of Whistler’s twin giants, this luxury hotel and resort combines rustic mountain charm with modern elegance. Under its peaked roofs, the hotel houses luxury lodge-style guest rooms, hotel suites and townhouses with open-sky spaciousness and European refinement. Indulge in the award-winning spa or take a dip in the free-flowing outdoor pool. View hotel website »
Amangiri, Canyon Point
Amangiri (peaceful mountain) is located on 600 acres in Canyon Point, Southern Utah, close to the border with Arizona. Built around a central swimming pool with spectacular views, Amangiri blends into its dramatic surrounds where deep canyons and towering plateaus create a raw landscape of immense power. Amenities include a pool and spa, and ample opportunity for activities. View hotel website »
Punta Islita, San Jose
Where else could you find a relaxing jungle retreat on the Pacific that boasts tennis courts, a spa and an infinity pool? The outdoor dining area is covered by a thatched roof and features elegant and delectable international cuisine. Best of all, you can listen to the sounds of the rain forest as you sway in a hammock on the terrace of your luxurious and spacious room.View hotel website »
Our talented team of Trip Designers are the best in the world at what they do—and what they do is turn fantasies into reality. (We thought about changing their title to “Dream Weavers,” but we didn’t want to re-print all those business cards.)
XOJET’s Challenger 300
Make the most of your North American getaway with XOJET’s ultra-luxurious 9-seater flagship jet, the Bombardier Challenger 300. Visit xojet.com/fleet to discover why the Challenger 300 is the preferred jet for Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Notes from the Road
6 Days / 5 Nights
St. John's / Gander
Price from: $6,495 USD
4 Days / 3 Nights
New Orleans / New Orleans
Price from: $3,495 USD
5 Days / 4 Nights
San Francisco / San Francisco
Price from: $5,595 USD