GREECE LUXURY CUSTOM TRAVEL
Mythical heritage meets unparalleled beauty
Greece remains one of Europe’s top destinations—and for good reason. If the food doesn’t grab you (souvlaki, tzatziki and feta cheese, anyone?), the picturesque stone-built villages, clean beaches and millennia of history most certainly will.
Family Vacation By Sea
Price per person per night from US$1,000 to $2,000
Journey From Athens to Istanbul
Price per person per night from US$2,000 to $3,000
What is bespoke with B&R?
Your dreams—realized. Your expectations—exceeded. And your mind? Totally and utterly blown.
- We craft extraordinary experiences, tailor made to meet your every need, with every stitch of every day crafted just the way you want it.
- Tell us your dreams and The World’s Best trip designers will craft a journey exclusively for you.
- Fill out the form to have one of our expert trip designers get in touch—and start planning your perfect adventure
Family Vacation by Sea
As you awake on your first morning in this historically and culturally significant country, you will quickly realize that you are in paradise. Your life will be filled with adventure, history and quality family time onboard the Aegean Schatz, cruising from island to island with the greatest of ease.
- Discover the uninhabited and unique island of Delos, known to locals as Apollo’s Sanctuary.
- Explore the Acropolis, where your family can get in touch with ancient Greek history.
- Lean the ancient methods of Greek pottery with a local artisan.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke guided trip starting from US$1,000-$2,000 per person per night.
Journey from Athens to Istanbul
Visit some of the most naturally beautiful regions of the world. By day, you’ll walk terraced hillside paths through coastal towns to ancient ruins and hidden beaches beyond the reach of big ships. By night, you’ll dine on freshly grilled fish while swapping stories with the local fishermen.
- Discover the medieval architecture of the 15thC Church of Paraportiani.
- Explore the Kameni islands and walk along the caldera’s edge to discover stunning Oia.
- Take a guided tour of Istanbul’s Topkapi Palace and the Golden Horn’s spice market.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke guided trip starting from US$2,000-$3,000 per person per night.
Aegean Schatz Yacht
A beautiful vessel, this classic motor sailing yacht has all the amenities to ensure a comfortable time on board. The intimate Aegean Schatz is the best way to travel through the Greek Islands. Luxury and hospitality are priorities on board, meaning that your every need is met, leaving you to simply enjoy the ride. View ship website »
Aristi Mountain Resort, Aristi
A hidden gem in the mountains of the Zagori region, Aristi Mountain Resort comprises a group of pretty stone buildings that reflect the traditional villages set along the Vikos Gorge. With awe-inspiring mountain views from the rooms, an indoor pool, restaurant and spa, this is a wonderfully understated and charming place from which to discover this intriguing part of north-west Greece. View hotel website »
The Excelsior, Thessaloniki
The Excelsior is a rare gem directly and perfectly situated in the heart of Thessaloniki. State of the art technology and a designer interior come as a pleasant surprise within this historical building dating back to app. 1925. The Excelsior combines all modern facilities of a five-star hotel, combined with the unique and warm atmosphere of an elegant home. View hotel website »
Our talented team of Trip Designers are the best in the world at what they do—and what they do is turn fantasies into reality. (We thought about changing their title to “Dream Weavers,” but we didn’t want to re-print all those business cards.)
“We’ll never forget the magic show the guides did for the kids and the amazing experience of the boat. A trip-of-a-lifetime!”— Mike & Marg McNair, Bespoke Greek Islands by Sea
Notes from the Road
More stories from our blogREAD THE SLOW ROAD