CHINA LUXURY CUSTOM TRAVEL
Lost Opportunities Found
For all the talk of a Chinese gold rush, perhaps the rarest commodity is a glass of Champagne on a less-frequented portion of the Great Wall. Or is it the simple pleasure of following the lazy downhill meander of Yangtze by bicycle. Unlimited possibilities, realized the B&R way.
Price per person per night from US$1,000 to $2,000
China Family Tour
Price per person per night from US$750 to $1,500
What is bespoke with B&R?
Your dreams—realized. Your expectations—exceeded. And your mind? Totally and utterly blown.
- We craft extraordinary experiences, tailor made to meet your every need, with every stitch of every day crafted just the way you want it.
- Tell us your dreams and The World’s Best trip designers will craft a journey exclusively for you.
- Fill out the form to have one of our expert trip designers get in touch—and start planning your perfect adventure
Join the world’s largest peloton—two million strong, along with Norman, our expert guide—and ride past Beijing’s hutongs, Tienanmen Square and the Forbidden City. Bring China’s past to the present visiting remote Naxi villages, karst formations along the Li River and Champagne on a less-travelled stretch of the Great Wall.
- Experience Beijing as a local as we cycle through the heart of China’s capitol
- Marvel at the snow-capped Himalaya from your own private villa
- Watch an unforgettable, world-renowned light show on the banks of the Li River
- Dodge yaks in the Himalaya while hiking up to Shangri La
Inspired? Depending on your length of stay, hotel property selection, group size, along with the cultural and adventurous experiences you select, the per-person, per-day trip price will range between US$1000 to $2,000.
The Idea of the middle kingdom brings to mind thousands of years of history, from Acrobatics, to King Fu, it is a playground of imagination! Scavenger hunts in the forbidden city, basketball with the Olympic training school in Shanghai, and learning the art of Calligraphy as well as dumpling making, it is a great place for the family to learn and explore together.
- Have a scavenger hunt in the Forbidden City
- Learn how to write your name in the classic form of calligraphy
- Play basketball at an Olympic training school in Shanghai
- Bike through Beijing and learn Tai Chi in the Summer Palace
- Explore the Southern Himalayan region near Lijiang
Inspired? Depending on your length of stay, hotel property selection, group size, along with the cultural and adventurous experiences you select, the per-person, per-day trip price will range between US$750 to $1500.
Banyan Tree Lijiang, Lijiang
From the moment you open the gate to your private garden villa, you will sense the magic of Lijiang and the beautifully designed Banyan Tree. The warm rustic colours and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain reflected in your personal outdoor jet pool make your villa the perfect retreat after a glorious day of biking at the foothills of the Himalayas. View hotel website »
Raffles Beijing Hotel, Beijing
The legendary name in the heart of Beijing offers impeccable service and unbridled luxury. Pairs the elegance of classic French-Orient design with contemporary comforts throughout, each room being unique unto itself. Situated beside the Forbidden City, a mere stroll from Tiananmen Square, the Silk Market as well as Beijing’s iconic ‘Bird’s Nest’ Olympic stadium. View hotel website »
Our talented team of Trip Designers are the best in the world at what they do—and what they do is turn fantasies into reality. (We thought about changing their title to “Dream Weavers,” but we didn’t want to re-print all those business cards.)
“This was an amazing trip–Hangshou was a wonderful surprise, while Lijang offered rural and ethnic variety. We enjoyed lots of great food, biking, farmers’ markets, a tea plantation, temples and stunning historic sites!”— Barbara Marxer
Notes from the Road
More stories from our blogREAD THE SLOW ROAD
© 2020 Butterfield & Robinson Inc. All Rights Reserved