Thank you for selecting Butterfield & Robinson as a partner in crafting a private trip experience for your clients
Leveraging your knowledge of the travellers’ likes, dislikes and vacation expectations, we rely on your support to execute an extraordinary trip that sends joyous B&R clients back to you, year after year. To really get it right, we ask for your help in facilitating the design and administration of this experience.
We’ve prepared a quick and easy checklist of steps that cover from the moment you pick up the phone to when your clients ask “Where to next?” upon their return. Get started by reading and signing a quick memorandum of understanding between you and B&R – a commitment to collaborate in a way that best meets the needs of our shared travellers.
We look forward to working with you on an incredible B&R journey for your travellers!
Private Travel Checklist
What’s involved in planning a B&R Private Trip?
- Select a Bespoke or Ready-to-Book experience Learn more about Private Travel »
- Receive a preliminary proposal and quote
- Collect the Private Trip Agreement and the Trip Development Fee
- Complete a questionnaire detailing your clients specific requests
- Coordinate a conference call between the traveller, B&R trip designer and travel professional
- Deliver the customized final proposal to your clients
- Secure per person deposits
- Deliver electronic confirmation packages
- Discuss insurance options and cancelation terms
- Complete and submit Traveller Information Forms and Waivers
- Collect Final Payment
- Deliver electronic final packages
- Debrief with the travellers and the trip designer upon completion of the trip
If you have any questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to
get in touch with email@example.com.
Slow down to see the world