CROATIA LUXURY CUSTOM TRAVEL
Croatia is one of the best preserved corners of Europe, offering myriad museums, galleries, churches and more opportunities to soak in its ancient culture. Also home to some of the rarest and most ecologically preserved European landscapes, the eight national parks offer a flavour of adventure to suit every taste.
Price per person per night from US$1,000 to $2,000
Price per person per night from US$2,000 to $3,000
Price per person per night from US$1,500
What is bespoke with B&R?
Your dreams—realized. Your expectations—exceeded. And your mind? Totally and utterly blown.
- We craft extraordinary experiences, tailor made to meet your every need, with every stitch of every day crafted just the way you want it.
- Tell us your dreams and The World’s Best trip designers will craft a journey exclusively for you.
- Fill out the form to have one of our expert trip designers get in touch—and start planning your perfect adventure
Discover the playground of Roman Emperors, the picturesque islands and dramatic coastline as you experience the Dalmatian Coast the way it was created—by sea. With your family, visit the fortresses and coves where people have lived for centuries, and swim or snorkel in the crystal clear Adriatic.
- Explore the dramatic shoreline and blue grottos of the small island of Bisevo.
- Bike across the island to Gršćica, past vineyards, orchards and small villages.
- Wander through the old harbour and side streets of relaxing and romantic Dubrovnik.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke guided trip starting from US$1,000-$2,000 per person per night.
Discover an unexplored gem full of hidden archipelagos, quaint towns and clear, blue azure seas. You’ll have the chance to step into the local scene and explore it all by foot, making you acutely aware that there are still a few places in the world where going slowly is the only way to go.
- Marvel at the waterfalls and nature of Plitvice National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take a ferry to explore hidden towns and villages and savour a very special home-cooked meal.
- Discover Kornati National Park by boat, home to over 140 uninhabited islands and reefs.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke guided trip starting from US$2,000-$3,000 per person per night.
On the sparkling east shore of the Adriatic Sea lie the emerald islands of the Dalmatian Archipelago. From the tiniest villages hidden in secluded coves, to the Adriatic jewels of Hvar, Korcula and Split, on this journey we’ll introduce you to the secret life of Dalmatia.
- Take a private tour of the magical city of Dubrovnik, exploring its ancient ramparts, the Stradun and Rector’s Palace.
- Join local friends fishing in the village of Vrboska, nicknamed “Little Venice” for its small bridges.
- Enjoy a private boat tour tasting of local shellfish paired with the region’s famous white wine.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke guided trip starting from US$1,500 per person per night.
Your unique accommodations are aboard a luxurious four-cabin gulet, the Andjeo. Sailing under the Croatian flag, this all-wooden vessel is nimble enough to venture into those coves and ports that larger ships are unable to access. The attentive service of its four-person crew allows one to relax and enjoy the journey. Simply put, there's no better way to travel.
Vestibul Palace, Split
Created from three separate palaces spanning three different eras, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the 1700 year old Diocletian's palace has seven unique rooms and provides guests the experience of sleeping in an emperor's chambers. Located in the heart of Split, this hotel is steps from Saint Duje Bell Tower, Diocletian's Palace and Split Cathedral. View hotel website »
Villa Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik
At the water’s edge, and overlooking the old city, the Villa Dubrovnik is Croatia’s most exclusive and most awarded boutique hotel featuring an unprecedented level of luxury and style. Its position on the cliffs above prestigious St. Jacob precinct makes it minutes from the Old City cultural landmarks and Dubrovnik attractions. View hotel website »
Our talented team of Trip Designers are the best in the world at what they do—and what they do is turn fantasies into reality. (We thought about changing their title to “Dream Weavers,” but we didn’t want to re-print all those business cards.)
“Swimming in the coves, biking the hills, exploring caves, the unique dining experiences – it was all excellent, and we truly loved it all. My family is going through withdrawal right now!”– Kim Cook Bespoke Dalmatian Coast
Notes from the Road
More stories from our blogREAD THE SLOW ROAD
9 Days / 8 Nights
Split / Dubrovnik
Price from: $9,495 USD
8 Days / 7 Nights
Split / Dubrovnik
Price from: $9,895 USD
8 Days / 7 Nights
Dubrovnik / Split
Price from: $7,295 USD