SPAIN LUXURY TRAVEL
In Andalucia, find the essence of Spain at every turn: walking through the endless olive groves; stopping at ancient mountain shrines; or biking among Roman ruins, Baroque churches and the legacy of 700 years of Moorish domination.
Price per person per night from US$800 to $1,500
Price per person per night from US$1,000 to $1,500
What is bespoke with B&R?
Your dreams—realized. Your expectations—exceeded. And your mind? Totally and utterly blown.
- We craft extraordinary experiences, tailor made to meet your every need, with every stitch of every day crafted just the way you want it.
- Tell us your dreams and The World’s Best trip designers will craft a journey exclusively for you.
- Fill out the form to have one of our expert trip designers get in touch—and start planning your perfect adventure
Find the essence of Andalucia at every turn on this Spanish getaway: walking past olive groves, stopping at mountain shrines, learning the casteñetas, touring the oldest stone bullring with a toreador and enjoying tapas with vintage sherry to the plaintive strains of true flamenco.
- Weave your way on paths from one stunning pueblo blanco to another.
- Head out of Ronda on foot to discover the surrounding countryside, stopping at a local winery for lunch.
- Hike the high Sierra Nevada down into Granada and the magnificent Alhambra Palace.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke trip starting from US$800-$1,500 per person per night.
Andalucia is truly the soul of Spain. Everything about it—its architecture, food, language and music—is unforgettable, born of a collision of folk and Catholic, Moorish and Gypsy worlds swirled together for centuries to create something entirely unique and deeply alive.
- Ride through stunning countryside at the foothills of the remarkable Sierras.
- Experience the many subtleties of sherry with an expert and view incredible Flamenco.
- Discover the specatcular Alhambra Palace and learn to prepare authentic paella.
Inspired? Craft a similar Bespoke trip starting from US$1,000-$1,500 per person per night.
Hacienda de San Rafael, Las Cabezas de San Juan
Surrounded by spectacular endless gardens, your deluxe rooms are duplex style with charming local furnishings and deluxe washrooms. Each room is accessed from an inner courtyard and has a private terrace. The 470 square foot meeting room is bright and comfortable with 20 foot ceilings, high-speed internet and wireless internet. The restaurant serves delicious local cuisine and there is a casual outdoor bar if weather permits. View hotel website »
Barcelo La Bobadilla, Loja
Though only opened in 1986, this quietly luxurious Moorish-styled Andalucían “village” feels as if it has been around for centuries. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of olive trees, it is indeed fit for a King (Juan Carlos has stayed here a few times). Its plush surroundings include archery and skeet shooting range, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, a fitness room and massage and spa services. View hotel website »
Our talented team of Trip Designers are the best in the world at what they do—and what they do is turn fantasies into reality. (We thought about changing their title to “Dream Weavers,” but we didn’t want to re-print all those business cards.)
“So many moments were over-the-top, special and memorable. It is a once in a lifetime experience that should not be missed.”— Kitty Durtschi, Bespoke Navarra & Rioja Biking
Notes from the Road
More stories from our blogREAD THE SLOW ROAD